Sunday, October 26, 2014

Yacon Syrup by True Synergy Review

This review will be about True Synergy's  Yacon Syrup in an 8 fl oz bottle! Here is the product information:










  • Pure yacon syrup assists in weight loss and slimming waist sizes, regulating blood sugar, and increasing daily fiber intake
  • The syrup, distilled from the Peruvian tuber yacon -- contains up to 50 percent fructooligosacharides, or FOS. FOS, classified as a prebiotic, is a non-caloric sweetener and also a fiber source.
  • According to a 2009 Scientific study, daily intake of yacon syrup produced a significant decrease in body weight, waist circumference and body mass index.
  • Yacon syrup Speeds up the metabolism to combat excess fat and regulates the hunger hormone, making you feel full longer.
  • Low-Glycemic Sweetener




The going price right now for this product is $17.95+ S&H on Amazon,so if you would like to purchase this product,click on the link below!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00GK92558/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o00_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 



This syrup is pretty great tasting! I thought for sure with it being something good for you to use in replacement of sugar and more,would have a rough extract taste to it,and it truly did not. It tasted like chocolate coffee with a rich,not to thick syrup consistency about it. I enjoy taking this and I have not been taking it long enough for me to tell if I am losing weight yet,but it does take time for me to notice a weight reduction,and after a couple of weeks,it just happens out of the blue and I start dropping so I am going to see if that works on me or not.






 I have had a suppression of appetite,and not wanting to eat as much as I usually do which is REALLY a good thing. Sometimes those cravings would hit me, and I felt like if I did not have it, I would get sick because I would feel tired,hungry and weak at the same time. I have not been feeling that as much,and my sugar intake has changed to where I do not crave sugar and sweets as much. Not a drastic change,but good enough for now as I gradually adjust to this new way of life.If you like to have something that is  good for you and will taste great as well,this is something you definitely want to use! There are so many benefits to using this,there are to many to name and I do not want to weigh you down with all the extra reading unless you decide to look it up. I can tell you I highly recommend you do purchase this product,and try it for yourself. You will feel a definite difference.

~Gaylene

#Yacon 
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment