Sunday, October 19, 2014

Cellulite Defense Gel Cream by Body Merry Review


Today,I am reviewing Cellulite Defense Gel Cream by Body Merry! This product has some really great ingredients to help out with cottage cheese problems on the thighs and other parts of your body. Check out the information below along with the link you can order your very own at! Here is a little bit of product information for you first!:





OPTIMUM CAFFEINE + RETINOL: Body Merry's cellulite cream has a high Caffeine content and the optimum level of Retinol (0.4%), as recommended by experts.
  • NATURAL + ORGANIC: This cream also contains potent natural and organic ingredients such as 3 types of Seaweed (Algae Extract + Kelp + Dulse), Organic Cayenne, Japanese Green Tea Leaf Extract and many more!
  • NO HARSH CHEMICALS: Free from harsh chemicals such as Parabens, Sulfates and Phthalates.
  • MADE IN USA + CRUELTY FREE: The cream is made in the USA in an FDA registered and GMP compliant facility. Body Merry's products are not tested on animals.
  • MANUFACTURER GUARANTEE: Body Merry's products are backed with a 90 Day 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you don't like this cream, just contact us and get a full refund. Best of all, you don't even need to return the jar.
The going rate on Amazon as of right now is $19.99+S&H 




When I first opened the jar it has a tan or beige look to the cream,and it has a strong aroma like that to either a minty rub or a body ache cream like icy hot or Bengay to it. It was not so bad where I wanted to put the lid back on,but it did have a strong hit that right away went to my nose and eyes.



I already had in mind where I wanted to try it out at first,and my upper thighs were screaming for a product like this! lol It felt great while I was putting it on and I can feel and smell the tingly menthol going to work, So far so good! It does not have a greasy feel to it so it absorbs into the skin and feels light like if you check a few minutes later,you would not think I really put anything on,but you can tell no doubt.  I noticed my legs do look alot smoother then they were without all of the lumps and bumps! It actually smoothed out the look to my legs! I like that because even though my legs are chubby, I take pride in my legs and making them look smooth and cute so I do not have to feel ashamed wearing a dress that shows off my legs.

 I have been now starting to work on my arms and see how that works out next! The smell I figured if I put on before I go to bed so I do not walk around with that scent on me then I will be great. Then I can wash off in the morning before I head out and do my daily routines. Ladies,ladies,ladies! If you want something to have your legs looking smooth and cottage cheese look free,this is the cream to start using! I think you actually might send me an email thanking me,because we all have some stubborn spots that have that lumpy look,and we don't want others to see no doubt,so we hide it under clothing. For the first time,you may not feel like you have to hide those problem areas from the public anymore. Trust me and go get yours now. Your Welcome. :)
~Gaylene

#BodyMerry
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment