Sunday, October 19, 2014

Ice Pop Mold Maker Review

Hello everyone! As always, I will be starting out with a description and information on the product with the link,and then get into my personal experience with Ice Pop Mold Makers!

  • Bee HEALTHY * Make fast, easy & fun to eat healthy snacks all year long * Stop the 'eat your greens fight' with BONUS Ice Pop Recipe Book to sneak in greens & superfoods * Use your six durable 1.5 X 8" silicone lunch box containers to keep on-the-go snacks fresh
  • Bee ECO FRIENDLY * Going GREEN made easy * Save the environment with FDA approved, food grade * Bpa free, non-toxic silicone * Meets the highest standards * Completely safe for your family
  • Bee THRIFTY * SAVE money with durable, reusable, dishwasher safe food storage containers * Slim design holds 1/3 cup or 3.3 oz each * Keep snacks fresh - nuts, seeds, dried fruit, granola, candy, popcorn * Make homemade frozen popsicles with left over smoothie mix, juice, yogurt, jello, chocolate milk * Enjoy adult ice pops - jello shots, margarita & pina colada mix * Save leftover sauces, baby food
  • Bee VERSATILE * Let your imagination run wild! * Slim design holds 1/3 cup or 3.3 oz each * Drip-free popsicle molds have many uses: Travel - Store Q tips, cotton balls, jewelry, gum, lozenges, mints, pills * Fits easily into small spaces in your purse, gym bag, backpack * Keep pet treats fresh & much more!
  • Bee SATISFIED * LOVE your food storage containers as much as we do or get a NO HASSLE, 100% refund & keep the molds!
The price right now for this product( which may change depending on how long you take to purchase) is $14.95+S&H
Here is the link to purchase yourself if you would like!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LBGB1UU/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 








These Ice Pop Mold Makers are convenient, and easy to use and you can put anything you like in them! I have used pink lemonade,mountain dew,and I plan to try and make homemade pudding pops as well out of them! They are soft,flexible,and easy to push up!





 Only one small issue that was not drastic,and I will try out a couple more times with other things to see if it happens is I put pink lemonade in one,and I let it set for a couple of days,and when I tried to get it to come out with ease it did not.I had to work it around a little to do so,but when it has been taken out on the same day,it comes out pretty easy. My bottom part of one of them when I tried to push it up,it broke off and I had difficulty when first trying to do so,but shortly after it came up with ease. Beyond that small issue,these things are FANTASTIC! My kids love them and are constantly asking to use them to put something else in them! If you like reusable molders so you do not have to constantly buy disposable ones,this will be something you will definitely want as a household item for making treats! I would not wait to buy these because at this price,you will want to get all you can to make treats for parties and more!

~Gaylene

#BeeSiliPopMolds

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment