Sunday, October 19, 2014

Vitamin C Facial Toner by InstaNatural Review

Today I am reviewing Vitamin C Facial Toner and here is the description,link and pricing on this product:


  • CONTAINS 100% NATURAL and ORGANIC INGREDIENTS - Also has Vitamin C, an essential nutrient that is vital to developing skin health and youthfulness. This antioxidant is needed in order for the body to produce collagen, which is what keeps your skin elastic and supple. A daily dose of Vitamin C with our Facial Toner Spray is a great way to restore a youthful complexion by helping to strengthen your skin to protect and fight against environment factors that speed up the signs of aging.
  • CLEANS & SHRINKS PORES - When pores are clogged, they appear bigger because they are easier to spot. Our toner contains powerful astringents - such as Witch Hazel and Tea Tree Oil - which purify your skin by cleaning and tightening pores, shrinking their appearance.
  • COMBATS OILY SKIN - Those with oily skin will also rejoice using this reviving facial toner. The ingredients in our spray work to combat and remove excess oil, while restoring your natural pH levels so your skin is balanced. Our formula is gentle and suitable for all skin types.
  • HYDRATES & PREPS SKIN - Each soothing mist delivers instant refreshment to your face. As your skin is hydrated, the MSM in the formula works to penetrate your pores to increase their elasticity. Your face will become more receptive to absorbing serums, oils, and moisturizers applied thereafter. Our Vitamin C Facial Toner is a great way to prep your skin for your beauty routine.
  • Manufacturer Guarantee - InstaNatural is proud to back their products with a 100% Lifetime Satisfaction Guarantee Policy. If you are not completely happy with your purchase, just contact us for a refund - no questions asked. We are confident you will enjoy results - or get your money back.
The price on this product as of right now is $17.75+S&H
Here is the link for to the product on Amazon for when you want to buy your very own!

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00NLKAVL4/ref=cm_cr_ryp_prd_ttl_sol_12 




This product is truly amazing! I have used it in conjunction with 2 other InstaNatural Products the Advanced Formula Vitamin C Serum,and Youth Express Eye Gel and I noticed a BIG difference in my skin complexion changing,especially under make up! My skin use to look rough,dry,and unmoisturized,and I kept thinking to myself "What can I do to change this?" I was definitely not getting any younger,and I had went through a phase where I just did not care and dealing with depression you can barely do anything else,let alone take care of your skin. 



I will admit,taking the time to wash and dry your face,and do all 3 products on your face can seem a little time consuming,but it is worth it to get your skin where it needs to be,and what is wrong with taking some time to yourself and doing a little bit of pampering? You deserve to pamper your skin,and this product is to be used(from what I read about it) under facial serum and moisturizers etc. and it helps absorb the serums and anything else you put on your face after alot better. I can honestly agree it truly does. My face looks more evened out,and alot more smoothed out complexion then the rougher look I use to have. I am glad I have this and plan to buy some more,because at age 39,you will definitely see things start to appear more then usual like crows feet,dark circles,wrinkles and alot more! I am not trying to look younger,I am trying to look like someone who has great skin for my age which makes me feel good if I tell people I am 39 and they assume younger. Makes it worth all of my time. This product comes HIGHLY recommended by me to all of you.You can use this alone with moisturizer afterwards,but I strongly recommend using the InstaNatural Vitamin C Serum and InstaNatural Eye Gel like in the picture above! Your skin will thank you!

~Gaylene

#instanatural
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment