Thursday, October 9, 2014

Pravana Nevo Invisible Control Manipulator Mist - 10.1 oz Review


My review on Pravana Nevo Invisible Control Manipulator Mist! First the details about this product:


This is a heat-protecting styling product with medium control.  Enriched with drops of the amazon and soy protein, it provides your hair with control and support.  No sulfates, phthalates.  Gluten and paraben free. 100% vegan.





This is a weightless formula to scultp,mold and manipulate hair in an entirely new way! Hair will give in willingly to your commands to ceate internal control,texture,and support for hair that looks as though it's fallen perfectly into place every time! Here is the link below to the product for a better look!

www.beautycarechoices.com/pravana/nevo-invisible-control-manipulator-mist




Here is the link to the site in general www.beautycarechoices.com
Quick Tip: Perfect tool for textured braids and setting hot rollers should be Texture-6,Hold-6, and Volume-7.

For Great sleek blowouts and seamless ends: texture 2,hold 3,and volume 2.

Taking up-do's to new heights! Texture 8,hold 6, and volume 10.

Model Behavior styling creame. No matter hair's natural texture,make it behave! This all-encompassing lightweight styling creamefluidly builds internal body creating natural,controlled movement with a workable hold.

My opinion on this product for a few weeks after I take a bath or shower and while I am drying my hair with the blowdryer,and I love how soft and luxurious it made my hair feel! It also does not have a strong perfume scent to it like most products. It is a very natural,yet subtle scent that makes your hair smell naturally good! I have hair that frizzes up at the drop of a dime from heat and everything else,and this helped tame it down! My daughters hair is the same way, and I told her about this product, and I am letting her use it as we speak to try out and she loves it and will be buying some soon! Highly recommended for those with hair that frizzes easy and if you want to keep your hair soft and manageable with a product that is 100% vegan,100% gluten free,and 100% biodegradable,this is the product for you.

~Gaylene


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment