Friday, October 10, 2014

True Sol African Mango Cleanse Plus Review

This is my review on True Sol African Mango Cleanse Plus - Fortified with Flax Seed, Aloe and Acidophilus ! Some information about the product below:







 Pure Premium 100% Natural African Mango Cleanse - Eliminate waste and bloating while promoting healthy weight loss •Fortified with Flax Seed - Oat Bran - Ginger - Aloe Vera - Acidophilus •Proprietary Formulation For Maximum Results •Made in the USA •Contains: African Mango Extract (also known as Irvingia Gabonensis (or irvingia gabonesis) One of the most effective Weight Loss formula available. Latest Weight Loss & Slimming sensation Product! Contains: African Mango Extract (also known as Irvingia Gabonensis (or irvingia gabonesis).

 Information about what you are putting into your body!: I read up on exactly what does what in this product,because I need to know I am not putting something in my body to make me sick. I found this information below on a few websites including WebMD and more. What is African Mango? Irvingia gabonensis (IG) is the Latin name of the tree grown in Central and West Africa that produces a fruit similar to a mango and nicknamed African mango, wild mango, dika nut, or bush mango. In areas where IG grows, its flesh is widely eaten. But it’s the seed or nut (fresh or dried) that contains the supposedly powerful ingredients. Sold almost exclusively online, the seed extract comes in powder, liquid, and capsules. A few studies have shown that supplements containing IG extract can aid in weight loss and lower blood cholesterol levels. Researchers suggest the high fiber content of the seed competes with cholesterol and helps remove it. In two studies of people on a low-fat, low-calorie diet, people did lose more weight when taking IG than those who took a placebo. Another study combined IG with another herbal preparation, Cissus quadrangularis, and resulted in weight loss. The combination of ingredients makes it hard to isolate the role of IG alone. All three of these studies were funded by the supplement maker. More research is needed. 






 My opinion is so far so good! I have not taken this pill every day due to I know you are not supposed to. I use it about once or twice a week so I do not get dehydrated etc. I have felt like I am not dragging in energy as much when it cleanses me out,and I do feel more energy also feel like I am losing weight! Nothing major yet,but I am a few pounds less then I was which is always a happy and positive sign to keep you going to lose more! This will help you lose weight,help get rid of cholesterol, get rid of the toxins out of your body,and much more. I love that it does fat burning and metabolism boosting! I really needed those as well! Other things this product is good for: It supresses your appetite,burns fat without exercise,but of course it is always recommended to exercise no doubt,Increases metabolism and energy, and raises the GOOD cholesterol!This product is NOT harsh on the stomach in making you feel like you should make a run for the bathroom and quick! It is slow and natural working,but everyone is different so it may work a little harder on you,but I definitely did not pick up harshness from it,and I have a sensitive stomach. If you feel better doing it the safe way,start out with one pill every once in a while,and work up from there gradually. With this being made in the USA especially, I feel safer taking it. I REALLY recommend this cleanser above all others,because of convenience when you can take it,and what it does overall. Take a chance and try it! What do you have to lose but weight? What do you have to gain? Healthier cholesterol and riding your body of the toxins it needs to be rid of.

~Gaylene 



I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment