Monday, October 20, 2014

Sticky Suction Car Mount by IGotTech Review!

Guess what everyone? I have another FANTASTIC product from IGotTech called the Sticky Suction Car Mount! A little bit of background on this item:







  • 1. OUR "STUCK-ON-YOU" PROMISE: Enjoy our Unprecedented 200% Satisfaction Guarantee - We are so confident you'll love your Sticky Suction Stand that we offer it with our generous DOUBLE-GUARANTEE. If you have ANY problems with your Sticky Suction Stand for a full 2 YEARS, simply let us know and we will refund every penny of your purchase - AND send you a brand new unit free of charge!
  • 2. IGOTTECH QUALITY YOU CAN COUNT ON - Can stick on all kinds of materials firmly: plastic, metal, glass, rubber, silicon and so on. Can hold mobile phones, navigators and tablets.
  • 3. DESIGNED WITH EASE OF USE IN MIND - You can stick or take off any device like there is nothing to puzzle or confuse you. It's really that simple! Plus, it has a 360°rotatable head and a super vacuum suction base which sticks on any smooth surface firmly.
  • 4. CLEANUP IS A BREEZE - If the sticky part loses stickiness, just use water to wash it and it will recover its adherent property like new. And you can do it over and over again pretty much 1000+ times!
  • 5. A BEAUTIFUL ADDITION TO YOUR CAR - It has a simple and stylish design, making it a very good looking accessory to have in your car. You don't want an ugly accessory holding your expensive, beautifully crafted device, do you?
The price for this item as of right now on Amazon is $17.95+S&H and below is the link to buy your very own!
http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00LETVK8W/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o08_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 




I must say I was super excited to receive this product! I record videos for 2 different shows that I do,one is web based only, and the other is a local TV show I have that airs on the internet and TV,so I  record car and road footage for both of them,so not having to hold my tablet or cellphone still while recording is a definite plus!




I opened up the package and thank goodness I read what goes where or I would have been sticking this product in uncertain places in the car in the wrong way,and then I found out quickly when my tablet or cell phone fell.lol I first tested out my cell phone which of course is smaller and light weight,so I tested it out going to the store across town and recorded front view that way, and then on the way back, I stuck my tablet to the Suction Car Mount,and they both worked very smooth and VERY nice. It was SO GREAT to not have to hold my cell phone or camera trying to balance while recording something I needed to do etc. worried about whether it was looking right and holding my arms in the air to get the right angle. I did have to firmly press around the seal a few times to make sure it did not fall again after the first time I just pressed around just once and let go and my cell phone fell within less then 30 seconds. After reapplying pressure and putting back up on the car mount,I had no more problems after that.




I am editing the video examples I gave testing this item out as we speak so you can look for Let's Review! with Gaylene on Youtube and you will see the video soon along with my other video reviews! Did I forget to mention how awesome this product is? Well I am going to tell you again, IT IS! I LOVE IT! Coming with instructions and where you can stick it at and what you can do,is great for video enthusiast like me who record things all of the time. I HIGHLY recommend this to anyone that may not have someone at the time to hold a camera for you,and you can stick this on a flat surface and GO! The back recording is not obstructed by the suction either. You get a great video review that is perfectly balanced out for you with no shaking or anything else! I would not wait,because the price on this product is a great deal in my eyes, and I hope it stays that way so I can buy more of these soon! Hurry up and get yours at the great price of only $17.95+S&H now!

~Gaylene

#carmount 

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment