Thursday, October 23, 2014

Gaffer Power Review



This is my product review on Gaffer Power tape! I will first give you some information and then get into my experience with it.





Gaffer Tape is used by professionals working in the Arts and Entertainment Industry
Premium Grade Gaffer Tape:
-It's tough, powerful and secures cables tightly
-Holds down wires to podiums and stages
-Removes quickly and cleanly
-Leaves no gummy residue, uses high quality synthetic rubber
-Can be quickly torn into neat strips and used without other tools
-Non reflective, blends it perfectly with the background
-Does no harm to whatever the tape is applied to
-Excellent flexibility Great for around the house! Gaffer Tape has lots of other uses:
-Can also be used for bookbinding, repair tape, wrapping, bundling, protecting, protecting wires, sealing tape
-Can handle outdoor weather and a range of temperaturesGaffer Tape is a must for anyone who wants great quality tape.






I took this tape out of the package and started looking for things to use with it! I love the way it looks and feels. It is very clean cut tape and there is no sticky residue when putting it on anything I use it for and removing it as well.






 I used it to wrap some cords together behind the entertainment center we have,and I used it on my husband belt as well. He has been holding on to his old belt which he loves instead of buying a new one. This tape actually matches and blends in with his belt and he used in in quite a few places on the belt and it is really holding up! No complaints of coming loose and falling off or anything! I actually prefer this tape to Duct tape,Scotch tape,or any type of other tape I have used in the past!




This tape is highly recommended to switch over to and give a try to make a permanent use in your household for any of the things listed in the first paragraph and more and you see what I posted we used it for. lol You will love the clean smooth look for whatever the use! 

~Gaylene

#gaffertape 

 I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment