Friday, September 5, 2014

Valentia Even Glow Serum with Vitamin C

image
Hello everyone! I am reviewing today the Valentia Even Glow Serum with Vitamin C 20%. Before I get into my personal opinion of this product, I wanted to give you a little background on what it does,and what comes in this wonderful bottle of sunshine!
image
This serum is an anti-wrinkle antioxidant treatment which quickly reduces pores,and you get instantly softer hydrated skin! It is natural and organic with organic rosehip oil and sea buckthorn oil while giving you all day hydration! There are some points I want to hit on that give you an idea of what this product does for your skin and neck so you can understand that even though the price may be considered from kind of expensive to some,to very expensive to others,you will see this product is worth every dime! Important factors listed below:
  • SUPERIOR INGREDIENTS INCLUDE: Organic Rosehip Oil, Organic Sea Buckthorn Oil, Green Tea Extract, Botanical Hyaluronic Acid, and Resistem (Plant Stem Cells). All ingredients chosen for their anti-aging properties and ability to enhance Vitamin C efficiacy on your skin.
  • EVENS SKIN TONE | INCREASES GLOW & RADIANCE: Vanquish dark spots and revitalize your skin with this new generation Vitamin C serum along with essential fatty acids that leave skin smooth and visibly brighter. Smooth skin capable of reflecting light will give your skin a youthful glow and a brilliant shine for that well-rested and refreshed look.
  • LUXURIOUS SMELL + ALL DAY HYDRATION - Experience the most addictive Vitamin C Serum on the market today. Non-Watery texture allows for greater coverage with less serum, deeply penetrating and reducing pores by locking in moisture.
  • REDUCES WRINKLES & FINE LINES: Special ingredients like Hyaluronic Acid and Organic Sea Buckthorn oil work to plump up the skin, reducing wrinkles leaving skin clearer and younger.
  • BOOSTS COLLAGEN PRODUCTION: The presence of Organic Rosehip Oil and a foundation of 20% Vitamin C increases collagen production so your skin retains the elasticity responsible for a youthful appearance and prevents skin sagging associated with aging. Enjoy smooth and supple skin that takes years off your appearance.
To get your own Vitamin C Serum use the following link to purchase your very own!

 http://www.amazon.com/Vitamin-Serum-Antioxidant-Absorption-Brightening/dp/B00HJD8NLY/ref=sr_1_16?ie=UTF8&qid=1398092792&sr=8-16&keywords=vitamin+c+serum 



image
Now that I have gave you bullet points on the most vital information about this product, I will tell you how it turned out for me using it! I have been using this product a little under a week. The steps you want to take are to wash your face and neck area,pat it dry(I would let your face air dry completely even though you have patted it dry) then apply this product to your face and neck and rub it in. When you first open the bottle,you will notice it looks like a concentrated liquid of orange juice(at least that is what it remind me of when I opened it). The smell is a light citrus orange type of scent,and maybe it is just my skin,but it felt kind of like a refreshing citrus mint sensation going on my skin. It made me feel like I was putting sunshine on my face literally!
image
I have now been using this product for a few a little less then a week, and I have definitely noticed the difference in my skin! You only have to apply once daily from what I read, and then you can add moisturizer after your face drys from the serum being on it. My skin has a baby soft feel to it and feels more youthful as well! I have dark spots on my face in a couple of places and I have noticed those are deminishing and my dark circles under my eyes are not as harsh looking as well! It is truly great to have a product that you do not have to go through a bunch of crazy steps to put on for it to do a great job,and this is definitely it! I noticed a lighter glow on my skin when I apply my makeup as well,which is always nice to not look harsh under your makeup and it have a caked on look and feel. 
image
This serum is a miracle in a bottle! Most product out there that do what this product does,cost close to $100 or more,but this product is very inexpensive for the quality you get! Depending on you budget,it may seem costly,but even if you are not in the budget for this product,save up and splurge on yourself to have a nice treat at home for your own mini facial! I highly recommend this product to anyone interested in buying it,because you wont regret it! I will have a video coming up soon on youtube for this serum,so look me up on Youtube under Let's Review! with Gaylene or Gaylenes Reviews to keep a lookout for it! Thank you for taking the time to read my review,and I have many more coming soon!
TTFN!
~Gaylene
I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment