Friday, September 12, 2014

Salt&Pepper Grinder Mill Review!

This dual Salt&Pepper shatter proof with acrylic glass,Satin finish,stainless steel Grinder has done an excellent job for me,and is so convenient having them both the salt and pepper in the same grinder! Not having to switch up between grinders when you are a busy cook,is definitely a treat for all of us that love to get in the kitchen and really fix up tasty meals for family and friends! I did not receive instructions with mine,but I did figure out within a few minutes how to open it up and put my salt&pepper in to start grinding them both up! 



You open the top by unscrewing the stainless steel knob,and then you unscrew the top base part and then you are open for business and ready to put your sea salt and uncracked pepper in their rightful places! Pay attention to the top of your grinder,because it will have what goes where(you will see and S and a P with a double ended arrow between them showing which direction for each. Pictures displayed below) and the bottom adjusters are a giveaway too. To crack your pepper,you turn your top clockwise,and turn the top counter clockwise for the salt as shown in the picture below.








Now I will show you the bottom of the Salt&Pepper Grinder,where you will see the adjustment knobs for how fine you want your salt and pepper ground up. If you look at the picture below,you will see that one side has the lighter ring around the adjuster,and the other side has the darker ring(left side white to off white color,and right side is grayish color) so you can tell the difference in which side you are adjusting when your salt and pepper are on the correct sides.



This stainless steel grinder,really is the best I have worked with. Most grinders I get, I am standing there cracking forever to get even a little bit of decent salt or pepper to come out. When you are seasoning your meat or your mash potatoes etc., the last thing you want to deal with is standing  there cracking your seasonings almost just as long as it would take to prepare your meal! (laughing) This definitely does NOT consume your time,so you can get on to fixing your meal with ease! I will have a video up on youtube as well of using this product,so you will get to see me open it and show a demonstration.



I highly recommend this product to anyone needing convenience in the kitchen to season your foods with your basics that are used to cook for most meals! Thank you for taking the time to read my blog,and if you have any questions, please free to comment below!

~Gaylene


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment