Monday, September 29, 2014

My Influenster Vitality VoxBox Review!

I received these products I am about to review for free from Influenster in exchange for my review! My opinions expressed are 100& solely my own.

I wanted to also mention this is my first VoxBox! I have received a couple of coupons from Influenster to go to the store and get a product to review,but no boxes yet until now! EEEK! I am so excited and looking forward to hopefully receiving more!





This is the Vitality VoxBox with hashtag #VitaVoxBox to find out what everyone in this campaign received in their box. I received the following products:





1.First Degree Advanced Burn Cream-Retail price ranging between $5.97-$8.99  #BurnsHappen


2. Playtex Sport Fresh Balance Tampons 16 count- Retail price $3.99  #PlayOn


3. Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum-Retail Price $60 for 1.0 fl oz #FlawlessFuture


4. Pure Leaf Ice Tea-Retail Price $ Unknown-(at my local Kroger I saw them for a couple dollars) #loveofleaves


5. Softlips Cube-Retail Price $3.49 #GetCubed


6. Bikini Ready Energy Gummies-Retail Price $14.99  #bikinireadylifestyle


This box was so awesome with so many different things to help with health and more covering bases for burns,weight loss,energy and just all the Vitality you can use!


I will start out with the First Degree Advanced Burn Cream-



Not only does this product help heal burns,it helps with cuts,scrapes and more! I received a cut in the kitchen,and it removed a little bit of skin and my husband got burned at work by accidentally having deep fryer grease splash on his hand. It was only there for a very short time,but it was long enough to create some burn marks on his hand. I used this cream on his hand after trying another one first,and it was taking FOREVER to heal and just did not seem to work! I told him I had cream he should try that is for burns and more,so I put it on his wounds and within a few days it was pretty much gone! Now when you look at his hand,you cannot even see where the burn was at!

When I get hurt like a cut or burn, it takes a long time for me to heal for some reason. I put the First Degree Advanced Burn Cream on,and my scar is over 90 percent gone,and I have only been using it a few days! Amazing product! Highly recommended to anyone looking to quickly heal!


Now onto Playtex Sports Fresh Balance Tampons-



The small sleek design and applicator are very smooth going in with no uncomfortable feeling all day long until you are ready to change again! They feel so light and flexible,you almost forget they are in,which is a definite plus due to how other tampons feel very uncomfortable which is why I switched to pads for the most part in the past. This is a tampon I can wear with confidence that will fit to my body and has odor protection which many women can appreciate! Highly recommended for tampon lovers everywhere!

Next is Elizabeth Arden Flawless Future Powered by Ceramide Caplet Serum-



This is not like any other serum I have ever seen! The first thing that I notice is the bottle  with pearls in it surrounded by clear liquid. That is when I knew I had the chance to try something extremely special,and I was so happy I was selected to be one of the people to do so! I pushed down on the pump attached to the top and it comes out with a shimmering pearl color,yet clear and does not go on your face looking like glitter either. It looks like a clear pearl cream that rubs into your skin smoothly. I felt like I was taking liquid pearls and rubbing them across my skin! It is a must have for any woman wanting to start on early age defying methods and even for those that are already there with fine lines and wrinkles,this product helps improve that all, Smooth even skin tone and texture with more suprises,how can you want anything more! Go check it out ladies! You will not be disappointed!

Now onto Pure Leaf Ice Tea-



I love a great tasting sweet tea,and this is a tea I have not had the chance to try yet,but I am glad that Influenster introduced me to it by letting me try it for free! It looked in my box and I saw it was unsweetened,and my little flags went off like I already knew I would not like it or something. I have tried other unsweetened teas in the past and it has not been a great experience to say the least. I opened up the bottle to taste it right out of the box due to it felt a little cool so I figured I would not be drinking warm tea. It threw me back a little with tasting the real brewed tea flavor,but it was not as bad as I thought it was! I put the rest of the bottle in the fridge to get cold since I love drinking my ice tea more cold then hot,and when I took it out and drank some more, I LOVED IT! The cool,refreshing unsweetened tea hit the spot! If you are into teas and you love unsweetened teas,this should be on your list to try,and even if you do not like sweet tea, I think this will be something you add to your list of "to drink teas."

Next is the Softlips Cube-



I  received the Pomegranate Blueberry which smells amazing! I love the casing to this product as well! It makes you feel beautiful and girly with a pretty and classy looking lip care case. When I first put it on my lips, I felt a smooth silky feeling being applied and the more I worked it in,the better it felt and began to get rid of my chapped lips. Within a minute or 2,my chapping was smoothed out and completely gone! It looks good,smells great and works well. The only thing I do not care for is having to apply every couple hours. I figured with everything it had in it,that it would give long lasting protection,but it gave a couple hours or a little over of it. Beyond that,this product is awesome!


And Last but not least the Bikini Ready Energy Gummies-



I am always nervous about trying to take a new product like this even when it says it is good for you and all natural,because lets be honest, some companies like. I was nervous about getting jittery and anxious and I definitely do not need that right now at ALL. I need something to give me a natural amount of energy,but not like bouncing off the walls and come crashing down hard later on that day before I am even done doing what I need to do. This is a healthy way to get the energy boost you need with giving you a vitamin B-12  energy boost. It gives you just enough to feel like you drank about a 1/2 cup of coffee.Even though they taste great,they are definitely guilt free to take and slowly paces you through the day. I have taken these quite a few times,and I will continue to do so. It is the only thing I have taken that has not given me the jitters and anxious feeling! I have Fibromyalgia so my exhaustion is pretty extreme at times,and this helps me get through the day to get up and do things I absolutely need to do! Take this for those with exhaustion and needing a boost that is healthy,this product is worth the money!

All in all, my Vitality VoxBox was amazing and gave me everything I could test out and use in life for health,beauty,and physical aspects of burn treatments and more. I will be buying actually all of these products again when I run out,because I was truly impressed! Thank you again Influenster for everything! I also have a video on youtube with a more close up look and more pictures of the products I have just spoken about,so make sure to watch the video for more info at the following link: 

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8sE8f2kLqFo&list=UUHyd8JaZa410m7voTXeWS2Q

Thank you for reading my review,and watching my video!

~Gaylene



No comments:

Post a Comment