Friday, September 19, 2014

Organic Matcha-Green Tea Powder by Kiss Me Organics

When I first got this product to review, I was a little hesitant due to the fact I know green tea is good for you,but I wondered about being jittery and not being able to get rid of that uneasy feeling,which I do not like at all,that I have gotten from green tea bags over the counter and drank it that way. This product was something very different from what my past encounters have been like with anything to do with green tea.








This is Culinary Grade Green Tea Powder which is meant to give you: all day energy,metabolism boost,increased focus,improve skin health, AND it has 137X the antioxidants of brewed green tea! It is a 4 oz bag which is a pretty decent size. Also this powder is known for burning calories and used for anti aging. After reading more on this product and what it can be used for, I see it can be used in Lattes,Smoothies,and baking recipes!



I opened the packet,and it does warn you on the attached flyer that the Organic Matcha is VERY fresh,and thus has a naturally strong aroma to it. (which it DEFINITELY does) It says do not be frightened,that is how all antioxidants say hello. It said hello to me alright! lol It had a pretty intense potency to it,but it did not really stink. Just a very strong aroma. I looked down inside,and the color was as you see in the picture below,a medium green,kind of pale in my eyes,but definitely a noticeable aroma to it no doubt.



 Along with getting this product, I did receive a free recipe guide in e-book format that was sent to my email pretty quickly,so I started looking through it to see what I could make when I got my order,and I decided to make a Matcha Orange Cocktail! It was pretty easy to make,and all I did was pray that it tasted good so I would be more encouraged to drink it every day! Recommended dosage is 1/2 a teaspoon to 1 full teaspoon once daily mixed in with whichever recipe you choose. 



So I began to make my recipe by mixing together the sugar and Matcha Green Tea Powder in a bowl,and I had my ice set aside in a glass,waiting for my recipe to be mixed together to add to it.



After I mixed up the sugar and matcha, I added the hot water and mixed it all together.



Then I added the mixture to the ice cubes



Then I added the orange juice on top of that mixture in with the ice cubes.



It left the orange juice sitting on top of the icecubes and mixture so it looked like it had 2 layers the orange layer on top,and green on the bottom which was very pretty to look at! Now comes the tasting of it. 

I really did enjoy the flavor of the whole drink! It was absolutely DELICIOUS! I will be fixing this drink frequently! It gave a refreshing,yet healthy taste to the drink,and I did not have to struggle to get it down. I truly enjoyed every last drop of it. I felt the energy and difference within half an hour after drinking the cocktail. I felt a calm,mellow,yet energizing feeling from it. I was not exhausted and I wanted to get up and do things! I have Fibromyalgia,so this is a big deal to me when you deal with pain and exhaustion all of the time! I did feel a LITTLE bit of jittery,more then likely because my body is not use to having anything like this product in it which is super healthy,so I am just going to decrease from the 1 whole teaspoon I used to maybe 3/4 to 1/2 and I am sure that will knock out any small amount of jittery type of feeling I had. Trust me,it was nothing major at all to worry about. I plan on staying with this product and using from here on out to get myself more healthier.



I am 39 years old going on 40,and I do not want to keep waiting to start getting healthy. I have been neglecting my body,and not paying much attention to what it needs,letting one problem lead to another with depression and more,and I firmly believe after taking this product, I am on the right track. I highly recommend anyone wanting to get healthy,to get on this product and stay with it! You will not regret it! I know I don't! :)
~Gaylene


I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment