Thursday, September 18, 2014

Vacay Water Enhancer Review

Vacay Water Enhancer is all natural,dietary supplement that is meant to relieving stress & anxiety,ease tension,and calm the mind. Mine came in Island Lemonade flavor with enough to make 10 servings (NET WT 15G) It has zero calories, and zero sugar in it as well which makes it easier to swallow (no pun intended)




When I open the pack to look inside and smell the water enhancer,the first thing I think of when I catch the first scent is powdered lemonade mix,but this was so much more then that. You can smell the light natural sweetness in it,and I was so ready to take a relaxing break for my mind from all of the stress I have been under lately with so many things on my plate,and trying to play catch up with them all.




The directions are to mix 1/2 a teaspoon or 1.5g with 8 oz of water 2-3 times a day. I have done this and I definitely felt a difference in the stress and anxiety I was feeling like it took the edge off. That was just after my first serving! I know I would need a little more to make it go away completely,so of course I finished doing my 3 servings for the day,and this definitely gives me a break mentally and helped me to focus more.







 The flavor tasted great,and did not overpower with sweetness. It came through very mellow and you would not think you were drinking a water enhancer that could do all that I mentioned,but it does. I stirred it in and drank every drop that was in my cup. I do recommend drinking with cold water for an even more refreshing and tasty experience.




I would recommend anyone that is needing an all natural product you can mix in your water and take a mini mental vacay,this product is something you want to take on the go,or just sit at home and relax with. It is so easy to do with 3 simple steps and you are ready to drink! What are you waiting for? Hurry so you don't miss out on taking YOUR mini vacay! To check out more from Vacay Water Enhancer,make sure to visit their website at www.vacaybeverages.com and visit them and click like on Facebook and Twitter as well!
~Gaylene

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment