Tuesday, September 30, 2014

Propresser Professional Garlic Presser Review

Hello everyone! 
I am back for another review! I have MANY more reviews coming in video and blog format so make sure to keep your eyes out for pictures and more!

Today I am reviewing the Propresser Professional Garlic Presser by Orblue! As I always tell you I am going to start out with information about the product,then go into my personal experience with the product. This Propresser Garlic mincer and Ginger Press is Stainless Steel and a nifty authentic kitchen gadget! When you order this product from amazon,you will receive a free bonus home Chef EBook as well!






I love how the Propresser looks outside of the box! It is all shined up stainless steel that from the grip of it,feels like it will stand the test of time for a while! It did not feel like it could be easily broken,and I really liked that. I went and found my garlic so I could start getting the cloves out to put this Garlic Press to the test!



The Propresser was not stiff moving the parts,they were pretty flexible. Now I wanted to be honest that I have muscle weakness sometimes from Fibromyalgia,so being able to squeeze a lot does not do my hands well,so I did have a little bit of a struggle squeezing down on it to push the garlic out. I had my 16 year old son do it, and he was able to get it to come out a little easier,but he had a little bit of a struggle as well. Also with this Propresser, you can stick it in with the shell on,and it removes the shell so the only thing pushing through the holes is just the garlic clove you put in!



(this is after the first clove with shell on.It left the shell in the propressor and I pulled it out)



 We did the whole garlic I purchased from the store,and when I cleaned mine out,it was fairly easy to do that as well. I had a little bit of trouble getting the garlic to clear out of the holes rinsing with hot water and scraping,but it was not SUPER difficult to manage or I would honestly say so. I did get everything to come out of it though within a couple of minutes! 





There was no garlic juice squirting everywhere the way I thought it would. It may have been the type of garlic I purchased not sure,but I have a bowl of garlic that has been pressed out to use in my recipes,so I am excited to put my freshly minced garlic to use!





If you like pressing out your own minced garlic or minced ginger manually,this is the product for you. A little bit of advice when using your Garlic Press,put in smaller pieces if you get resistance while trying to press it through if you find the squeezing to much on your hands. Cut your garlic clove in half to make it easier to handle. I highly recommend this product if you want to feel like a fancy chef in your kitchen using this fantastic kitchen gadget! Video demonstration coming soon! Thank you for reading my blog review,and if you have any questions,feel free to email me at GaylenesReviews@aol.com

~Gaylene

I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment