Monday, September 29, 2014

Garcinia Cambogia Supreme 1400 Mg with 80% HCA Review

Hello everyone! 
This is my review on Garcinia Cambogia Supreme which is 1400 mg  with 80%  HCA and considered a dietary supplement. There are 180 capsules in this bottle which on the directions tells me I can take 2 capsules once a day,and for maximum strength take 2 capsules twice a day. For best results take 2 capsules 20-30 minutes before a meal with 8 oz of water or as directed by your physician, and do not exceed 4 capsules within a 24 hour period. I mention these details so you can decide on how much you want to buy and more.
This is a clickable link to the site listing to check them out as well! : 
http://www.lifefoodpro.com/garcinia-cambogia-extract-80-hca-maximum-effect-1400-mg-180-capsules-third-party-tested-approved-hca-concentration/ 



The Garcinia Cambogia Supreme with 80% HCA(also made in the USA) has no preservatives,and is a weight loss supplment extracted from genuine Indian Garcinia Cambogia fruit rind,it has been shown to help reduce body fat and suppress the appetite while safely raising "feel good" serotonin levels. This product also contains no artificial flavors,soy,wheat,shellfish,peanuts, and dairy! It was also made in an FDA registered facility! I have put up a picture below of the warnings for not giving to children under 18 etc., so it is very important to consult your physician before taking these to make sure you are not taking something to cause you issues or anything. Not saying it will,but it is always safe to check no matter what you start taking.






As you can see in the picture below that the capsules have a light tan color to them,and I love to know everything about what I am taking so I try to read up the good and bad on a product,and personally talk to people if possible about their experience.










 One thing you must definitely watch out for when reading reviews is the company representing most of the bad reviews. You cannot knock one down for making the same product with a different in how they make it,potency of the product and more, so when you read up on this product,there are multiple companies out there making something similar,but there is a difference between their products. The person could have easily gotten a hold of a product that was so poorly made,it did nothing for them and label all Garcinia Cambogia bad and unaffective,which is what I read on quite a few postings,but I did not see any bad reviews for this particular company I am doing a review on which is Life & Food. Their website to check them out more is www.lifefoodpro.com 

I have been taking this product for a few weeks now and so far so good! I feel I have been losing a few inches and pounds after taking this! I have not lost a bunch of miracle weight(as it takes quite some time for medication to get into my system and start working like close to a month or so),but I have to take it easy due to the fact I am on medication so I am on the lowest dosage which is taking 2 capsules once a day. 


I will be talking to my doctor and asking if I decide to go to twice a day(which can be done according to the bottle directions) will it affect me in a bad way,because I do not want to over do it. Just in case I need to go up and it feels like I am needing a little extra. I have felt a little loss of appetite(but I am a plus size woman so it may take more or just my body adjusting to it better) and I love to make home cooked meals,which are not always the healthiest,but I LOVE to cook.

 I usually can get a little more then I have been eating and I have not wanted to go back for seconds or snack as heavily as I used to. I cant wait to go back to the doctor in about 2 more months to get my weight and see where I am at and how much I have lost!

I have a scale at home,but I feel the doctors office is more accurate due to I always end up getting mixed scale results between the doctors office and home. I am slowly but surely getting the weight off,but I am definitely not expecting a miracle to lose 30 pounds or more in 30 days. I was told if you lose to much weight to fast,it can go back on equally just as quick,so I am careful on how much I am losing. I am more then happy to take the weight off gradually then rushing it off.


Something else important that I was told to look at is looking for 50% or more HCA, and this product has 80% HCA so that is a very good thing! HCA stands for hydroxycitric acid and is extracted from the rind of the small tropical fruit garcinia cambogia. Once extracted from the rind,it serves as an effective dietary supplement that has been show to suppress the appetite and block the storage of fat in the body. In addition to its weight loss purposes,it has also been used in traditional Hindu medicine for the treatment of stomach disorders,rheumatism,intestinal worms, and more.


I will be doing an update on my weightloss and affects this has on me in another few weeks so stay tuned for more to come,but from what I have experienced so far,this product is great and on its way to making a new healthy me! Highly recommended to anyone to start out. Just start out on 1 pill if you have to and work your way up to make sure you do not go over your tolerance level.

Thank you for reading my review,and if you have any questions or concerns,email me at GaylenesReviews@aol.com 

~Gaylene





I received one or more of the products mentioned above for free using Tomoson.com. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers.

No comments:

Post a Comment