Monday, March 10, 2014

My Purex Insiders Review on Purex UltraPacks with Oxi Zout Stain Remover!

 
I finally got my Purex Insiders Kit which included enough to wash 18 loads with Dirt Lift Action Purex UltraPacks with Oxi Zout Stain Removers!  I will not lie, I was skeptical about this product as I am about all of them out there due to everyone is into hyping a product up and everyone runs out to buy it, then you find out it is not all it is cracked up to be. Well,this product backed up exactly what it said and who knew a tiny little pod of liquid detergent could pack so much punch in a load of clothes! I usually find myself putting in extra detergent because it seems like some of them out here do NOT work very well! You walk away feeling like you have been ripped off,but definitely not with this purex product! It is the best I have used!
To start off I opened my box, and was amazed that it had a package with enough for 18 loads in it for one. Most of the time if a company wants you to try their product, you are lucky if you get 1-2 samples of it,but I got 18 loads! Then on top of that,it gave me a fact sheet about the product for home benefit for sure and what to do in certain situations, AND 3 coupons to give to others in a giveaway on my blog! I gave one out already and I have 2 left,so if you want to be a winner of the coupons or prizes I get for campaigns,please go ahead and send me an email at GaylenesReviews@aol.com so we can discuss where you can pick up your coupon or prize!
I open the pack of purex ultrapacks and it does have a powerful detergent smell in it,which is why it probably cleaned so well. (laughing) If you have super heavy soiled clothing, it is definitely best to use 2 packs in my eyes,but I think it depends on the size of the load.
I decided after opening the purex ultrapacks to put it to the test by washing the most challenging items in my home…my husband and son’s clothing! My husbands shirts have a heavier soil feeling to them because of all the the things he does working on the car,or other stuff that requires dirt…lol My son is just as bad. We all know how boys can be wearing the same things over and over trying to hide them from being washed, so they were both definitely a challenge for this new product for sure!
Well,I washed their clothes together in one load with NOTHING else, and that heavy soiled dirt feeling I got from both of their shirts and more was GONE! If you would have told me it happened, I would NOT have believed anyone! My husband put on his shirt and we were in the store and I asked him “do you feel a difference in anything you are wearing?” “Yes I do! My shirt feels a lot lighter and not heavy like it usually does!” he stated!  I also did another regular load and used purex crystals with it to,which gave me the most perfect smelling laundry load I could ever imagine!
I now want to buy this item,but I am a smell-o-holic and I love a great smelling laundry soap,candles, and more so I am going to be buying purex ultra packs,BUT in a different scent,more flowery or mountain breeze, something along that line. I hope you enjoyed my review and I have videos and pictures to go with this as well! Look for the link on my blog page to see the video of my review on this wonderful product! Until next time, Make it a Great Week! ~Gaylene

P.S. to check out the video of my review for this product click on the following link! :

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xEJYT4IulTQ

No comments:

Post a Comment