Monday, March 10, 2014

BzzAgent Campaign Review on Claritin-D 12 hour extended release tablets non drowsy formula

Hello again everyone! This is my review of my BzzAgent campaign Claritin-D 12 hour extended release tablets,the non drowsy formula. This pill is supposed to help with indoor and outdoor allergies,along with nasal and sinus congestion due to cold or allergies. Sneezing,runny nose,itchy or watery eyes,itchy throat and nose,and more! By the way,to see the video review of this product I did on youtube, go to the following link
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-wiDSlG0Owk
 I purchased with the $12 coupon sent to me in the mail by BzzAgent to try the product for free,along with five $3 off coupons to use between home,family,and friends! Well we went to the store to purchase the item to review, and that is where it starts to go downhill and become a very unpleasant experience.
We looked at multiple stores, and for a pack of 10 Claritin -D tablets that I was to go buy for the campaign,and it was the smallest pack.it cost over $12 and it cost me over the amount of the coupon. I was not happy about the cost,because for that very small amount of pills,it should have cost way less.
Then the fiasco at the cash register,where to even buy the product,they need to see your ID and put you in the system,because evidentally someone can go to multiple stores and buy these and use an ingredient in it to make meth. I am not into that kind of stuff,so I was very unaware of what is used to make meth, and what is not. It honestly makes you not want to ever buy the product again,because you feel violated just for buying something for allergies or colds,you get carded and entered into a system. If they pick you up buying it a little down the road,do you look suspicious? It is insane and agitated me ALOT.
So I get home and give to my husband and children,because my son and daughter had sinus congestion,and they were in the earlier stages of catching a cold or the flu, and my husband’s allergies were kicking it up BIG TIME so I gave him one as well with them all ending up taking a total of 2. I did not need anything at the time,because amazingly, I had no allergy flare ups,or cold or flu symptoms.
Well…. my husband took his and it did absolutely NOTHING for his allergies. My son and daughter took theirs, and it did NOTHING for their cold or flu. I am highly disappointed in this product. For the price,you would think it would work better then what it did,but to have no affect on 2 teenagers and an adult? Not good….not good at all.Especially for all of the hassle we went through to even get it!
I will not be buying or taking this product ever again. I am not discouraging anyone else from taking it,because it make work for you because everyone is different,but all I can tell you is what did NOT work for my family. It is a great concept,just needs to work!
That is my review on Claritin-D, and if you have any questions or would like me to do a review on a product for you,or go to a restaurant or store etc.,email me at GaylenesReviews@aol.com
~Gaylene

No comments:

Post a Comment