Monday, March 10, 2014

My Purex Insiders Fels Naptha laundry bar and stain remover Review!

 
I first wanted to start off with a definition of what this laundry bar and stain remover does:
Purex Fels-Naptha is a powerful laundry bar that works overtime to remove greasy, oily stains, perspiration, and ring-around-the-collar.  With over 100 years of removing America’s stains, you can rest assured that this laundry bar knows how to tackle your toughest stains.
All you’ve got to do is rub the stain with a wet bar of Purex Fels-Naptha and let it sit for a few minutes.  Then wash your clothes as you normally would and say farewell to tough stains for good.
I received my #purexinsiders box in the mail,and got to review this product! I instantly went searching for clothing to test it out on and I tested out my husband’s Seattle Seahawks hooded sweatshirt,and my white Faded Glory long sleeved white shirt, I applied water on the stains and then scrubbed vigorously with the bar with pressure on the stains that I wanted to come out so desperately! I then stuck them in the washer to patiently wait to see if I found my new stain remover.
I took both articles of clothing out of the dryer,and….I was a wee bit disappointed. :( Sorry for the big build up! I was satisfied with the job it did to my white shirt,which I saw a small shade of a distant stain on it still (which will be in my youtube video demonstration and all), and My husband’s Seattle Seahawks hooded sweatshirt,not so much impressed with the job it did on there unfortunately. It gave it a little clean,but the stains were still very much there at the bottom of the shirt where you will see the before and after in the full video I will do on this product.
I was really looking forward to showing my husband when he got home that I got his sweatshirt clean,but it is just the same normal cleaning on that one.I noticed that it seems to work on clothes kind of well, so I will be testing it out on my childrens clothes to see what coms of those when I see a stain on any of their clothing,and this blog may change to an all around great review for everything! I still plan to use this definitely for stains that are fresh and new to see if that makes a difference,because in defense of Purex, that stain may have been so old(which it has been there for quite a few months) that it could not get it out because it set in way to much for to long. To see results visually from beginning to end on the who process I did using this for the first time, go to my youtube page at https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KGi4xpwxKzk&list=UUHyd8JaZa410m7voTXeWS2Q which takes you directly to the video to view what my experience was with this product.
With that being said,I got this product to review from Purex Insiders,and I am thankful that I was one of the people chosen to review this product! It is so nice to be able to try different things out and give you my honest opinion,good or bad on whether they work or not. If you want to find out more about being a purex insider,feel free to go to the website at www.purexinsiders.com to sign up! Oh and last but not least,the winners of the free Purex Fels-Naptha laundry bar are Jennifer Kattner, Wanda Steweart, and Kashawn Hancock! Thank you ladies for contacting me to get your free coupon to enjoy your own free product and I will be mailing them out this week! Thank you again for reading and I will talk to you again soon!
Make it a great week!
~Gaylene

No comments:

Post a Comment