Sunday, April 5, 2015

Organic Matcha Ceremonial Grade Green Tea Review!


My review on Organic Matcha Ceremonial Grade Green Tea! First,some information about the product,and then my personal experience with it!

HIGHEST QUALITY MATCHA: Shade grown, Ceremonial Matcha powder is distinctive due to the vibrant green color, slightly sweet flavor and smooth finish.

 OVER 100 YEARS OF ORGANIC FARMING EXPERIENCE & RECOGNIZED BY THE UN: Our certified organic family-owned Japanese tea farm has been operating since 1915, run by the same family for over 3 generations. Grown in the Shizuoka region of Japan, recognized by the United Nations as a Globally Important Agricultural Heritage System

ENERGY POWERHOUSE, NATURAL MOOD ENHANCER & MENTAL FOCUS: Boost your vitality with the unique ability to reduce stress levels, focus the mind, and provides all-day energy.
UP TO _137x THE ANTIOXIDANTS OF BREWED GREEN TEA: Matcha is a fine powdered form of shade grown green tea leaves. This means you consume the entire leaf providing your body and mind with a maximum concentration of Polyphenols and EGCG.

 LIFETIME GUARANTEE 110% MoneyBack - If for some reason, you are not satisfied with our Organic Matcha we provide a no-hassle no-questions-asked refund. Yes, we are that devoted to your happiness! :)

To order this product,go to the the following link on amazon!:

http://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B00M27YOT2/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o01_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1 

To find out more about this product and more from KissMe Organics,go to :
www.kissmeorganics.com 

When I read the back of the small canister,it said it only needed 1/2 teaspoon with 3 oz of hot water for each usage and I figured that would make it last a decent amount of time. The lid underneath was sealed with a pull back tab to open it.


Then after I opened the tab lid,there was a silver bag inside of that which needed opening so I figured the product was pretty sealed during shipping which made me feel safer when opening my product.



As you can see the color green that is in the package and it really did not have a bad smell to it or really any strong smell that stood out. It had a healthy powder smell which was pretty lightly scented.I added my 1/2 teaspon of green tea powder with 3 oz of hot water,wisked in zig zags until it became frothy like the directions said and then gave it a taste!







If you are use to sweet tasting teas then you may want to add a little something to sweeten it up definitely. It was a flat,yet a semi strong taste of green tea coming through. It is not about the taste however,it is about the facts of what it does for your body inside and out and it has been working great for me so far! I love how the energy I get from it is not through the roof from a strong caffeine high,and I need something that slowly keeps me going all day and gives me mental clarity and more and this product definitely does that. I plan to buy more actually when I get done with this canister. I have Fibromyalgia and so far,this has been helping with clarity so far and helping with other issues. If anything changes I will do a blog update as I have not been on it that long,but it works no doubt! Give it a try! You will not regret it! Cheers!
~Gaylene


No comments:

Post a Comment